Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Swap Packaged Arrived, Just look at this!!!


Spring Swap Packaged Arrived
Just Look At This!!!

This was such a beautiful day and look what was in my mail to top it off. Maria @ http://sewlovetosew.blogspot.com/ had my name and Oh I'm so glad she did. Beautiful work and I've had her blog on my list for a while looking at all of her work. It was all wrapped up in pink tissue and this is what was inside.

A beautiful blue bag, that I've already got a project in to take with me on the road and post cards that shows where she lives and family members, that was a neat idea. A cookie cutter, that I told her I know what I will be doing with the grand baby's, I didn't have an Easter cookie cutter. An apron, I keep Mom's dress form in my dining room, so it has a perfect spot when I'm not wearing it. A cute card and candy egg that is already gone. Could not hold out. Last is a gift that I will treasure always. Look at the little wall hanging. It has a little cottage and the name "Calamity Jane's Cottage" above it. Beautiful stitchery of flowers on the corners.









Thank you so much Maria,

16 comments:

lesthook said...

Really cool swap!

Unknown said...

Wow, you were a spoilt girl, gorgeous gifts, lucky you. I love the wall hanging, such a lovely personal touch.

Sherri said...

The wallhanging is absolutely gorgeous!!! What wonderful gifts from your swap partner!

Julia said...

Great gifts from your swap partner...apron's are fun!

Julia ♥

maria said...

I'm glad you like them! It's really strange to see things you've worked on and a parcel you've put together in their new owners home.
Happy Easter. Maria

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Bonnie......enjoy your Spring Swap package.....love the wall hanging and so apt......Regards Lyn

Abby and Stephanie said...

Oh lucky you. I read Maria's blog and saw her sneak peek and knew whatever she was making was going to be pretty!

Rebecka said...

Bonnie,
I love your wallhanging and what a great idea to use a hanger for hanging. Beautiful gifts!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Bonnie, what a lovely swap gift you have received! When I saw the postcards from Ipswich and Suffolk, I thought they were from an area of my home state not too far from me, but then I looked up the sender and discovered she's from OLD England, not NEW England!

The wallhanging is so beautiful and thoughtful and perfect for you. I love the apron and all the other goodies she sent you.

What a fun swap that was for so many people!

MGM

Nancy said...

Oh, how lucky you are!! I can't wait for mine to show up in the mail box....

Jocelyn said...

What a great swap! The wall hanging is so darling.

andsewon said...

Oh my what a lovely swap pkg you received! All looks wonderful and so thoughtful.
Pretty apron and cute bag, the wall hanging is adorable too with lovely hand work!
Wow!!

YankeeQuilter said...

That wall-hanging is perfect!

Aunt Spicy said...

Wow! What a great swap, that bag is lovely!

Carrie P. said...

What a great swap and I love how she personalized the wall hanging for you.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh Bonnie...what a lovely Spring Package you received... I just love the little wallhanging..:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...