Monday, April 27, 2009

New BOM Found-Fabric and PIF's


New BOM Found-Fabric and PIF's

This BOM that Jenny @ http://elefantz.blogspot.com/ has done is so cute. I really need to get started on this one. Just click on the picture and it will take you to her site. Be sure and let her know you saw it on my blog. I know it's been out there, but just in case someone hasn't seen it, beautiful work Jenny.


This is some of the fabric I'll be listing on Etsy and on http://calamityjanescottage.com/ . I'll show more pictures soon of the baby quilt and a quilt I'm working on with some of the fabric from above.
Oh, I forgot to say, I finished 2 PIF's and 1 more to go, almost done. They will be on there way tomorrow. WooHoo, is that how you say it?
Keep Stitchen'

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Aren't Jenny's blocks great? It will be fun to see what she comes up with each month.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

wahoo I believe Bonnie, but the intent is there,... or is it the accent?
have fun, Shiree

Julia said...

I went over to site you linked to and the stuff is beautiful. However, I have no idea what BOM stands for. Can you help me out here?? Thx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...