Monday, April 20, 2009

Short Post on what I worked on Sunday


Short Post on what I worked on Sunday

I had a special order from a friend and just wanted to post a couple of pictures of it. This is a Tooth Fairy Pillow Case that I make for the travel size pillows. They usually end up all different, just depends on colors and room decor the customer wants to match.

A little yo-yo pocket to hold the tooth.

This is the back with a saying.



I hope to sew on the baby quilt and post about it later today.
Have a great Monday,
Keep Stitchen'

8 comments:

Fee said...

Gorgeous Bonnie - Love the little poem

Abby and Stephanie said...

Sweet. And the tooth is sure not to get lost!

Kristie said...

That is just so cute!
Kristie

Jocelyn said...

How sweet! I remember those tooth fairy days. Finally found a very small angel shaped pillow. Such memories :-)

Michelle said...

Awww...I love it! It's just adorably precious!

Lilly said...

What a lovely project. Just tooo cute!

Nanette Merrill said...

That is so cute. So incredibly darling.

Jeanie said...

This is so cute !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...