Sunday, June 15, 2008

And the WINNER is--------


I'm sorry that I'm late to let everyone know, but after Church we had a big dinner planned for the Dads and it was a little later than I thought. My two grand babies helped me out on this one and they were so excited. But I have two and they both had to draw. So, I'm giving away a second prize, which will be a surprise to the second person.


OK, first winner is......





Catherine or Cathy at http://cateslinens.blogspot.com/ Congratulations on the apron!!!!

Drum Roll......

Sorry for the pictures-Miss Sandy at http://quillcottage.blogspot.com/ Congratulations on your surprise.

I'll be contacting you both to get your address and I appreciate all of you that entered. Be looking for other giveaways. Thank you so much.

Have a Blessed Day,

6 comments:

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Congratulations to both winners!

I'm loving that little aqua outfit on your granddaughter. Too cute!

~ Jennifer

Sandy said...

Thanks so much! Love your two little name drawers, so cute! I feel very blessed. Have a happy Monday!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Bonnie, Just dropping in to say Hi! Congratulations to your two winners...the apron is beautiful! The china below is too! ...and those pretty little granddaughters are precious! :)

~Hugs, Rhonda

Stina Blomgren said...

Congratulations to the both of you!!
You did a great job ..Bonnie!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh congratulations to both lucky women winners!

I'm sure they will be thrilled when the package comes.

Hugs,
Joanne

CanCan said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners! This is a cute post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...