Sunday, February 27, 2011

What's under your needle?

Today I thought I would show some of the projects I worked on while we were on our very short (too short) trip. The baby quilt above came from the new "Quilts and More" magazine, that I just happen to love, but I did change it just a little. The owl fabric was in my stash so it needed to be put to good use. When I saw the cover quilt designed by Cori Derksen and Myra Harder of Blue Meadow Designs (great Blog), I knew what had to be made with this fabric. The only thing I did was draw me an owl that matched the fabric. I'm always changing something. I will show pictures of it completed as soon as it is quilted.

This magazine also had the neatest headbands made by Sandi Henderson, her website is another website you need to visit. The headbands are so fast and I have plans to make all kinds of creativeness to attach to these.
Now the quilt below is made with one charm pack, just one, and white fabric that I also had in my stash. It will look alot better in a picture when it's quilted and I'll give you the measurements to make it. Another fast project.
Keep Stitchen'
Oh, PS-Giveaway Coming Soon, thinking maybe something handmade. Surprise is how I will pick the winner!


By Hoki Quilts said...

Bonnie, I really like that little quilt made with the charm pack. It looks so frech and uncluttered - really nice.
hugs, Miche'le

Artfulife said...

That owl is adorable! I'm working on a couple quilt tops at the moment. Just waiting on some fabrics so I can put everything together.

*kelebekana*-* said...

harika ..çok çok çok güzelllll...

Kaaren said...

Great stuff happening at your place, Bonnie.

That little quilt would make a perfect baby quilt, wouldn't it?

Barb said... love what is under your needle....

andsewon said...

Love all the things under your needle!

Quilt Hollow said...

I think a pattern for a ONE CHARM pack project is wonderful. I say this because I think back when they first came out with Charm packs many of us bought just the one! I always get two now in case of my Schnibbles quilts....but do have a few onsies!

Nancy said...

what a great looking quilt... I think I have a charm package and some white that I need to pull and take to retreat next week,,,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...