Friday, April 29, 2011

I need bigger Hot Pads, Thank you Carrie and Sewing Group

I had some hot pads I needed to make to add to a wedding gift and her kitchen color is purple. When I say "I need to make some bigger, they might have to be used for this body." Can you believe both of our units quit cooling at the same time. Upstairs and downstairs. It was 90 degrees here the other day. I think this is why I haven't posted to hot for the computer.


Now look how thoughtful Carrie P was. She won my last giveaway and sent a thank you gift that I love. Look at the bag she did, a fat quarter and I'm so sorry Carrie but the candy melted. LOL It was good anyway after putting it in the fridge for a little while.


x


I was able to attend our sewing group on Thursday and took some photo's of the quilts the ladies produced. So much talent and fun goes on for just a few hours of complete enjoyment.
x


x
I'm so sorry Alice for the sideways view.

x


x


x



x






Keep Stitchin'


Bonnie



2 comments:

Nedra said...

Nice Show and Tell from your girlfirends. I especially like the one with the houses. Great color choices.

Carrie P. said...

Great show and tell. Love the flower quilt.
Purple in the kitchen, hmmm! very interesting.
Sorry your chocolate melted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...