Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amy Butler's New Book Winner


Look who won Amy's New Book, Mary @ http://www.quilthollow.com/ . My goodness this took me longer to get every one's little pictures in the bowl, from face book and followers and then I added even another surprise chance. If you made a comment you got in again. Just love surprises. I have visited Mary's blog since I first started blogging, she does beautiful quilting.
As far as the pictures of what I'm working on, you'll have to wait till after this weekend. It will take me until Friday just to get it ready to show. Well it better be ready for 8:00 in the morning Friday....Hope to visit you all soon.
Thank you for stopping by and Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thanks for the great giveaway Bonnie!
Congratulations to Mary!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats to Mary!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see Meowzer's photo from my Quilt Hollow blog on your post with my name! Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...