Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Into Fall Winner!

I was so excited when Lola's @ http://ansewon.blogspot.com/ was drawn. I think I've visited her off and on since I started blogging. Very inspirational on the sewing table. As before the rest of the package traveling Lola's way is a surprise so I've taken pictures and when she gets the package I'll post photo's. Thank you all who entered and Debi for hosting such a great seasonal giveaway. With the show I did last weekend, I didn't have time to comment back to everyone, but I have found some great blogs.
Lots of photo's coming soon!
Thank you again and Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

1 comment:

andsewon said...

Thanks so much Bonnie!!
I have loved this apron since you first showed them!!!Thanks so much for a fun giveaway!!
Hugs,
Lola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...