Friday, November 20, 2009

We have a Winner and aprons on sale!!!


Hi everyone, we have a winner and I have a few more of the Thanksgiving aprons I'm marking down to $18.00. They are lined and so festive. Just go to the website http://calamityjanescottage.com to find them. I can send them out today and tomorrow morning and it should get to you with priority mail, shipping will be $5.00.

x

The winner is Linda B. from http://fiberfabrications.blogspot.com/

x

Thank you all for stopping by and entering.

x

My mother-n-laws birthday is today so off to celebrate. I'll try to post later.

Keep Stitchen'

Bonnie

7 comments:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Oh, my gosh! I'm just reading along about your winner, and there is MY NAME!! Whoopee! Thank you sooooooooo much.

Barb said...

That is so awesome that Linda won...totally!!

Nedra said...

Congratulations to Linda B!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Bonnie,Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have tried out your recipe and it is wonderful thank you! I wasn't sure what yellow cake was, but I just used a plain cake mix from the store, and it seemed to work out OK. Have fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
prashant said...

there is MY NAME!! Whoopee! Thank you

Work from home India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...