Monday, July 27, 2009

Beautiful Christmas In July Package



Beautiful Christmas In July Package



x

I received my Christmas in July package today and it is so cute. Just look at what Jo from Tas @ http://scrapnstitch.blogspot.com/ made and sent my way. I love it. All the hard work and detail is so perfect, I just wish my hand embroidery was that good.
The stocking is huge, I put it on my cutting mat so you could see how big it is. It is going to look perfect on my mantel and the detail in the mat just amazes me. Thank you so much Jo for all your thoughtfulness and hard work.
Make sure you go to Linda's and Stephanie's blogs and see all the goodies going to their new homes.
Keep Stitchen'
PS: I had a blast at the retreat and will show pictures tomorrow

18 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Absolutely stitching perfection. Gorgeous! What a fantastic package from Jo. Very lucky you.

Jo in TAS said...

I enjoyed every single stitch! Glad that you like them :-)
Hugs
Jo

Pat said...

What a wonderful package you received! The workmanship is terrific!!!

andsewon said...

Oh my goodness Bonnie.. they are beautiful...yes indeed such wonderful excellent stitching!!!
Lucky you to receive such a great package!!!!!!

Vicki W said...

That is really lovely!

bubbachenille said...

You have great a great swapping partener, but what I see of your gifts to your parteners, you deserve great swappsies !

Nedra said...

You really were spoiled on this exchange. Beautiful work.

Pat said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Lucky you.

Kaaren said...

Gorgeous gifts, Bonnie. The detail is awesome!

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful stitching gifts..........

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great gifts. :)

Susan said...

Beautiful stitches! and lovely gifts. Merry Christmas in July to you.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Bonnie, Jo did an awesome job with your gifts, just stunning, lucky you.

Candace said...

What wonderful goodies, Bonnie! I love the colors - and the stitching is gorgeous!
Cheers!

em's scrapbag said...

The stitching is wonderful. You must be thrilled!

Dena said...

Great Christmas in July package. I especially like the tree skirt. Thank you for sharing.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh my... Jo made wonderful things for you... love them... Love Jo´s work... :o)

May Kristin said...

Wow, what a wonderful package you got from Jo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...