Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation Gift and Easy Quilt Part II

x
Graduation Gift and Easy Quilt Part II
x
We have a niece that is graduating this year and going on a cruise Friday. I will be up sewing this tonight so we can give it to her tomorrow. I know kids now a days like money, but I have to make something to put it in. I'll show a completed picture tomorrow.
x
x
I also have been working on something to go with the easy quilt project. I just couldn't do just 5" squares. It's been raining today, so I have been at the embroidery machine working on these to add in the border somehow and we will see how it comes out. Today was embroidery day on my machine and tonight sewing them up.
x
Keep Stitchen'

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous blocks...can't wait to see the finished quilt. She's a lucky girl!

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

PamKittyMorning said...

OHMYGOSH what wonderful embroidered baskets. What kind of machine do you have? I should read along and find out but I can't stand it they're so cute. I never see wonderful things to embroider and I have machine that sits idle!

Nedra said...

What a wonderful grandma you are. Your family will treasure your offerings.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Bonnie,
I just love your basket blocks, they are really a treat!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I'm sure the graduate will love her gift. Those baskets are so pretty. You'r quilt is going to be gorgeous.

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

You just showed 2 more reasons why I'd like an embroidery machine!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, just looking at your blocks gives such a good feeling inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...