Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sharon's Quilt - Santa Kit on Sale


Sharon's Quilt - Santa Kit on Sale
It was so nice to pop over to Sharon's blog - http://redgeraniumcottage.typepad.com/ - and see this quilt made up, because I haven't had time to make anything out of this fabric. I emailed her and asked if I could use her picture. If you know Sharon, she is always doing for others and a "HOOT" at that.

I cut all the panels I have and I have enough for 12 kits. Now I'm just putting 1/2 yard of each print (6) with this panel and you can make whatever you would like. (But we are going to find out what pattern Sharon used and let you know). It is all Moda and it comes to 3 yards and the panel for $26.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the US. I will have to get the postage for overseas. I'm going to list it in my shop under "Fabrics" and "Seasonal" www.calamityjanescottage.com so you can use the checkout.







Thank you again, Sharon.


12 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I sent the email to you Bonnie with the pattern name. Glad to be of help to ya!!!!

Kristie said...

Love that quilt and the fabrics are beautiful!
Kristie

StitchinByTheLake said...

Bonnie - save one for me! I'm out of town but I'll order it when I get back. blessings, marlene

May Britt said...

Hi Bonnie
Thank you for the giveaway package you put together for me. I received it today and I love it. I lost your mailadress so have to say thank you this way. Snowy hugs from Norway

Anonymous said...

Hello Bonnie,
Thanks for visiting me, and leaving the kind comment on my Thanksgiving trimmings.

Now, that Santa quilt is absolutely CUTE! I especially like the fabric used for his beard.

I wish you and yours a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Catherine said...

I haven`t visited in a while. Lovely Quilt Kit. I`m going to visit your store real quick!

Have a great weekend and a fabulous holiday Bonnie!

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Bonnie I received your wonderful apron yesterday its just lovely, thank you so much I will be enjoying it for years and years.
I just adore the color!!!
I enjoyed the magazine !!
Thank you
Diane

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Thank you so much for all of your kind and inspiring words!

May you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace and love,
Brook

Arlette said...

Bonnie, just wanted to wish you a huge success on your upcoming craft show. Hope it's a sell out for you!
Aloha!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hi Bonnie!

What a fun blog you have and WONDERFUL store! Will be coming back for lots of visits! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Victoria Lynn said...

Bonnie,
Just stopping by to wish you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Victoria Lynn

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

May peace and love and joy come to you throughout this beautiful holiday season!

Love,Brook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...